Thursday, 7 April 2016

Space Princess Sassy

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
Date: 7th April, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#136, we have a great theme for you called 
"Border Time"
My image is "Space Princess Sassy"  from Sassy Studio Designs,cute image and it was great to use several dies, designer paper, sentiment & few pearls. I'm so thrilled with how lovely it turned out, not sure if Im over keen on my latest of using watercolours but it was great for something different.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ 4 digis
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a great card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day,
Michelle x

Bonnie Taylor said...

Beautiful card Denise! I love the soft color palette you used for her.
xx Bonnie - DT sister

April Story said...

Great card. I really like the color combination that you used.
April

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting