Thursday, 28 April 2016

Sunday Best

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 28th April, 2016


Hi Everyone,
Today is time for a fabulous new challenge at Art & Stampz by Star Blogwith the theme being ...
"Weather Related"
I used the lovely "Sunday Best", coloured with copics. I used designer papers, ribbon. flowers n leaves from my stash.  My umbrella shaped card is my own, which I created myself.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too.

We would love you to join us ...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.

I'd love to enter into the following challenge/s ~
1. Cre8tive Hands Friends C#5



Have a Wonderful Day

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Wow Denise what a gorgeous card shape, you clever girl. Lovely image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise wonderful card love the umbrella. Love Alison xx

Michelle said...

Such a lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Hugs,
Michelle x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting