Thursday, 14 April 2016

Use a Digi

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 14th April, 2016


Hi Everyone,
Today is time for a fabulous new challenge at Art & Stampz by Star Blogwith the theme being ...
"Use a Digi"
I used the lovely "Spring Strawberry", coloured with copics. I used designer papers, lace & ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment & label punch is from SU.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too.

We would love you to join us ...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.
 Click on pic too to take you there ...
Stampz by Star


Have a Wonderful Day

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely adorable Denise. You have brought her life beautifully with your amazing colouring and design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jennifer Bradley said...

Such a pretty card Denise, the image is gorgeous and love the strawberry backing paper. Jugs Jennifer xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Denise.Really love the sweet image and all the strawberries ;D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise gorgeous card have strawberries starting to come up in the garden just hope the frost tonight does not hurt those poor babies. Love Alison xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card Denise. What a sweet image and I too love the paper you used.
Hugs,
Lynn, Holly Jolly Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting