Thursday, 19 May 2016

Vintage Cut Roses

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 19th May, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#142, we have a great theme for you called 
"Finish the Inside of Your Card"
Now for the front of my card ...
My image is Vintage Cut Roses  from A Day For Daisies, just gorgeous.  I fussy cut and mounted image, also reprinted and cut out roses for inside.  Added pearl sequins, lace & sentiments.  I made my first attempt at flicking to create my background, so thrilled how it turned out.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cas card love the Rose its gorgeous Alison x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Beautiful vintage rose, I love the colour and inside is gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so beautiful Denise! I love the gorgeous inside!

Hugs,
Kelly

DeBe said...

Stunning card Denise, clean, simple and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore. Denyse x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi your cards are stunning. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 28 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting