Thursday, 16 June 2016

Summer Fun for Santa

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 16th June, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#146, we have a great theme for you called 
"Summer Fun"
My images is "Corinna's Christmas in Hawaii"  from Melonheadz Illustratingfabulous bunch of images (I received black & white ones to colour in ourselves) , along with adding to my designer paper, from my stash.  Early for a christmas one but this is what our christmas here in Australia is like in December. Or you could say he's on holidays ...

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/melonheadzdoodles?show_panel=true
Prize ~ Bundle
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

1 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun Denise! This is a such a fun set!!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting