Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Yeah !!! It's started ....

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Date:  1st June, 2016

Hello everyone,

SUPER excited today ...
 Emerald Faeries is up and running again, we have an easy theme to get those crafty juices flowing, it's ...

showcasing envelope too from Michele R Designs in the Shabby Pink Collection.

I used many elements from the collection, always a pleasure to be using Michele R Designs products, thanks Michele for allowing us to showcase your collection.  
I fussy cut out my image Kayla & Twinkie from Emerald Faeries, and decided just to embellish with some gorgeous lace.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my card, have a great Month, looking forward to your creations.   Next challenge is July 1st, happy crafting everyone.
Sponsors:  
Prize: &10 Gift Certificate


Prize: $5 Gift Voucher

I would also like to say a BIG WELCOME to our new DT Faeries ...
Jennifer
Kelly 
Lorraine
So happy to have you with Tracey & Myself.  Your creations are showcased beautifully and very inspiring.... 
 Don't forget to pop in and join in the challenge and check out the gorgeous creations by the DT Faeries, leave some love too and why not visit their blogs too.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous card Denise, love how you have used the papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Denise, I have just gone through my external drive and found an image I must have purchased ages ago...now I have one to use...xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting