Thursday, 28 July 2016

Casual Boy

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 28th July, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#152, we have a great theme for you called 
"Anything Goes"
My image is "Casual Boy"   from The Paper Shelter, fabulous set to create with.  I went with the precoloured image, add some ribbon, slider, star die cut and sentiment is from Create with TLC.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1
Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate

Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Super male card, love the image and the backing design looks fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

coops said...

Fantastic male card Denise.I love the fab image and stunning design and papers :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting