Thursday, 14 July 2016

Hibiscus Flowers

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 14th July, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#150, we have a great theme for you called 
"Favourite Embellishment"
My image is "Hibiscus Flowers"  from SLSLines, lovely image coloured with copics.  I had heaps of fun creating all different colours, I hope you like it too.  So the theme is to use one of your favourite embellishments (as I have many), I went with Rhinestones as a girl can't get enough bling ...right ... haha.  
This week's sponsor is . . . 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SLSLines?section_id=14807115
Prize ~ 3 Images
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting