Thursday, 11 August 2016

Flying Blue Jay & Raspberries

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 11th August, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#156, we have a great theme for you called 
"Sew It Up"
My image is "Flying Blue Jay & Raspberries"  from Fred She Said Designs, sweet image and it was great to use my matching designer papers from BMD, with rhinestones & ribbon.  Also my faux stitching is just on the inside of the die cut, plus if you look real hard there is faux stitching through the designer papers too.

This week's sponsor is . . . 
https://payhip.com/fredshesaid
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

1 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Denise, what a beautiful card, I love the sweet image and your backing papers are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting