Thursday, 25 August 2016

You Rule Donny

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 25th August, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#156, we have a great theme for you called 
"School's In"

My image is "You Rule Donny"  from Digital Delights, cute image coloured with copics. I just had to do something different and I decided to make my own school bus, love how it turned out so chuffed, perfect for turning it into a cover for a notepad.  I'm so thrilled with how lovely it turned out.

This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/
Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous children's card such a sweet image and just love that bus. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Denise! The school bus turned out awesome!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting