Monday, 26 September 2016

Balloon Ants ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Date: 22nd September, 2016

Today I made a card featuring a Doodle Pantry image called "Balloon Ants", this image is precoloured, nice and quick to put my tag together. 
The designer paper & sentiment are also from Doodle Pantry, set called "Balloon Ants".  I added some dotty ribbon too.  So love these ants they're always mischievous but at least they have fun, they always make me smile.

So without further to do I'm entering my card into Ants in My Pantry C#21 entry # 40.

Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE Doodle Pantry Ants, all of them! Great tag. Thanks for joining AIMPDC#21 hope to see you again and good luck! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great tag Denise, love the fun ants. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Joanna Moore said...

I love those silly Balloon Ants. I've never made them in pink (but they look amazing in pink). What a fabulous tag! I'm so glad that you shared your work with us over on the Doodle Pantry blog. Please come back next month!
~Jo, DP-DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting