Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Caroling Snowmen & Secret Santa

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:01
Date: 20th September, 2016

Hi Everyone,

So today over at Holly Jolly we have a great new challenge and hope to see you join us, with the theme called
"Technique Challenge"
I'm showcasing the sweet image from The Stamping Boutique  called "Caroling Snowmen", coloured with copics.  The technique I focused on is wet embossing, no something I do much of and it was easier than I thought.  The wet embossing is my sentiment in the colour silver and from SU.  I also decided on doing an easel card for something different and wanted to keep the focus mainly on the image, cause I love snowies.  I keep it simple by just adding a bit of glitter, rhinestones, ribbon & lace.
  
My cute image from Oddball Art Co  called "Secret Santa", coloured with copics.  The technique I focused on for this card is dry embossing, using SU embossing folder snowflakes. Some scraps of leftover designer paper and a couple of clear rhinestones.

Sponsors

Prize: 3 or 4 if using TSB Images


Prize: 3 Images


Prize: 2 Images

Hope to see you join in the fun and make sure you drop over to see what the other Holly Jolly DT Elves have created too.

This is also my last DT submissions for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, I thank you all for your support and it has been a great 9 months, see you all around blogland xx

Have a Wonderful Day

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Super card Denise, great image and layout. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Both of your cards are just lovely Denise. I am partial to the snowman one!! It's sooo gosh darn cute. Love the emobssed snowflakes in green on the other card. Just lovely.
Hugs,
Lynn, Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges DT Teamie

Erica Bruton said...

Love your snowman card Denise :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting