Thursday, 22 September 2016

Emmi Loo - A Poppy for You

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 22nd September, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#160, we have a great theme for you called 
"Washi Wonders"

My image is "Emmi Loo - A Poppy for You"  from Crafty Sentiments Designs,cute image and it was great to use several dies, designer paper, sentiment & few pearls. I'm so thrilled with how lovely it turned out, not sure if Im over keen on my latest of using watercolours but it was great for something different.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/
Prize ~ 3 Images
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.


I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting