Thursday, 20 October 2016

Seeing Through ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 20th October, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#164, we have a great theme for you called 
"Embossing Delight"
(wet or dry)

My image is "Seeing Through"   from Ching-Chou Kuik, coloured with copics and glitter added too.  My sentiment is from SU which is embossed and fussy cut out.   Designer Paper is from my stash.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/gjzcck?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Prize ~ 2 Images
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Lovely card Denise, great backing paper and fab image. Hugs `Jennifer xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this is such a pretty card! I really love how you've colored her and such a brigh and cheery color combo!

Fantastic work my friend!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting