Thursday, 6 October 2016

What a Hoot !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 6th October, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#162, we have a great theme for you called 
"Thoughtful Thanks"

My precoloured images is called "What a Hoot"   from Doodle Pantry, had to creat a scene with these adorable images as well as some of the designer papers from set too.  Border punch used and a few rhinestones to compliment
This week's sponsor is . . . 
www.doodlepantry.com
Prize ~ $10 coupon
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh Denise, I just love this card, the owls are gorgeous and the papers also. Love the layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Denise.I love your design and the owls are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Denise and I LOVE the owls!!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting