Thursday, 7 September 2017

Christmas Shabby Chic Bird

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 7th September, 2017

This week at Creative Knockouts C#210, we have a great theme for you called 
"Something To Say"
My images are from "Christmas Shabby Chic Birds"  at AMBillustrations,  adorable images.   I just had to all the birdies and create 6 mini christmas cards xx

This week's sponsor is . . .
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AMBillustrations?ref=shop_sugg&show_panel=true
Prize ~ 3 single packs

Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I love this fabulous set Denise! Great work!

Hugs,
Kelly

Joanna Krogulec said...

They are so sweet!
Joanna

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting